суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

applebees knoxville




So, I am watching Trading Spouses while taking a break. After about half the episode, I have come to the conclusion that vegans are off their rockers... Not the ones that chose to do it out of health reasons, but the ones that cling to that stupid cliche "Ethical treatment of animals" crap. That nutty philosopher Tom Regan�thinks that animals have "a basic moral right to not be harmed". Are you serious? "We are conditioned to eat meat" Again, are you freaking serious? "Those who support current animal agriculture by purchasing meat have a moral obligation to stop doing so" Right... Because less than 6 percent of the population stops eating meat and all of a sudden the beef industry is going to be affected...

Anyways, I may go another art show this weekend. A friend of mine is trying to convince me to go, but itapos;s a long drive. Heapos;s gotten me back in to drawing, so expect some scanned sketches and photo manipulations�going up on my deviant art page this weekend (yeah, I finally created one).

I heard some HILARIOUS things on the radio this morning.�These two guys on this radio talk show were asking�people what they thought about certain candidates and their stance on certain issues.�But they were changing it to the opposite of what the candidate actually stood for. So, like with Obama, they asked this guy what he though about Obama not being a proponent of stemcell research, and the guy was like "Yeah, thatapos;s why Iapos;m voting for him... Cause heapos;s against it too and I wouldnapos;t so that..." (both candidates actually support relaxing federal restrictions on stem cell research lol). Or with another individual about how Obama was against abortion, "Man, thatapos;s what I am saying, killing a baby is murder no matter what, and Obama donapos;t like no murder" (Obama actually supports abortion rights).

It just goes to show how much people actually PAY attention to the issues instead of the personapos;s charisma. As Iapos;ve said over and over again, I wonapos;t name who I am voting for, but people, review the issues before you vote and actually KNOW what you are voting for. Half the people on that show thought Palin was running with Obama...

Realistically, Obama is going to win this election. Regardless of how much false propaganda is spread about him. Iapos;m not saying that is who i am voting for and I am not saying that is who I am not voting for... However, you can not complain if you do not vote. Itapos;s like a fat chick sitting on the couch with a mouthful of potato chips complaining about being fat... Get up, vote, and THEN you have the right to complain. And donapos;t vote for someone just because you want to jump on the bandwagon...

The touchscreen on my new camera is acting funny... I have to call Sony I guess or take it back to Best Buy.

I have tons of work to do today. Hell, itapos;s only ten thirty and I have already been to Poplarville, Picayune, Wiggins, and Gulfport... They day continues....



duplex apartment plans, applebees knoxville, applebees kid menu, applebees kentucky lexington park, applebees kansas city mo, applebees kansas city.



Комментариев нет: