понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

columbia flannel jared




I had a brilliant idea to counter-act the myriad of fundies that roam my family tree.� I am going to start a list of sins that Jesus specifically criticized people about.� That means youapos;re limited to the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke, and John--As much as I like the Gnostic Gospels, Iapos;m limiting myself to stuff that fundies actually believe is scripture.� This is stuff like hypocrisy, greed, cruelty etc.� Preferably stuff that is found in quoted text.� Then Iapos;m going to compile the list versus the practices of your average Christian so that we can see how much they live up to the name.� If you know of anyone who has done this already, I would be greatly interested to know.
columbia flannel jared, columbia flagship store, columbia flagship inc investigation md.



Комментариев нет: