воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fal magazines




So your girlfriend dumps you and then you move on to me
we hang out for the day and shit happens between us
i see you two weekend later without talking to you between the
times and stuff happens between us again and then thats it?
your done with me? so you get your fun and then thats it
i thought you were better than that, but i guess i was wrong like usual.
i just dont see how a guy like you could do this to me. Its really low for you
to treat me like this when i havent even done anything to you.
your a plain jerk and an extreme player, what i saw in you..i really dont know.
your just like all the otger guys i have ever known.

when is someone good going to come into my life?

am i registered to vote uk, fal magazines, fal mags, fal mags metric.



Комментариев нет: