понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

download tv episodes torrent




Its not that I dont like money and extra shifts, or that Im doing anything with my life anyway to really put me off. But I would like to know at least a week in advance instead of at work the day I think is my friday. And its like, why are you even asking? If I say no, first you get pissed at me then you tell the boss and the boss comes to me and says "can you work?" and if I say no, then they say "well I dont have anyone else ... " and trail off in that expecting tone. Just call me up and say "youre working for me tomorrow" and then laugh.

Why does it matter anyway, I cover everyone and their momapos;s shifts to help the hotel and go out of my way like crazy to do everything and think about everyone, and not like Ill get employee of the month (tempt you not to quit $50, thats passed out randomly regardless of actions).

Ugh why can job so great be such shit at the same time?

flower interflora, download tv episodes torrent, download tv game show, download tv guide.



Комментариев нет: